The overall move-in process was smooth. I met my housemate, Amy, and her mom at the airport (along with this Australian girl with whom we shared a cab--six people in price of one!!) and thus far, Amy and I are doing well. There is still a looming question of when her mom will leave us, but I will patiently wait out two weeks. Oh, it will be so awkward when my friend Annique and Andrew visit me this and next weekend.
Anyways, my place and room are spacious--definitely big for two girls. I can picture at least 4-5 college students fitting in this place. Well, you know what that means--I need VISITORS!!! If I may market Michigan, I say that you won't be visiting this place if you didn't have a friend here already and... we are close to CHICAGO!! haha So visit me in the next two years. :) Once I get my camera usb cord, I will upload some pictures to entice you more. ;)
I hope that I will be un-tired by this weekend, so I can actually feel a little bit more happy about being here. As of now, I feel so NEUTRAL. I hope that doesn't discourage anyone back at home. :) You know me--I will be back to being myself again.
Stay tuned for more. :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteblah, i didn't want to post as my secret identity. oh well.
ReplyDeletepictures pictures pictures
ahhh! ur there! :) glad i can keep updated by ur blog... haha
ReplyDeleteyou're in michigan!!!!!!!! can't believe it. tell amy i say hi!
ReplyDeleteahh thanks for the link :) good luck with school and let's keep in touch!!
ReplyDeletegood to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteyay!! :D love your blog!
ReplyDeletejen..you'll appreciate this. it took be forever to figure out what "adventures in A^2" meant. -__- A squared? ... a...umm...a ? A....caret...2....hm. and then i had an ephiphany. :)
Ann Arbor.