hellllo to virginia again! the plan to go to DC didn't pan out because the weather in d.c. was awful. :(
so instead, here are many pictures from virginia!
first up, KOREAN FOOD. I'm so glad Andrew LOVES Korean food. He found this place on yelp and had been talking about taking me here. I said I will judge the merits of the restaurant when I taste the food and ladies and gentlemen, they were legit. :)
We kind of ordered a lot food...
(Pictured: dolsot bibimbap, pork dish & galbitang + small side dishes)
But look! We did really well!
We actually didn't touch bibimbap at all.
(Pictured: Melissa -- andrew's sister-in-law, me, and andrew.
Missing: Andrew's brother, who's taking the picture)
andrew! yes, he had school, while i didn't. so i accompanied him to school one day and sat through a talk about mexico's response to the h1n1 flu. here is andrew, being studious. :)
party with andrew's friends! -- andrew wanted me to meet some of his dinner group friends, so we invited them to his place and chatted! :)






Before the party, we set the table up. i am in love with barefoot wines!
I baked brownies...
...and made baked brie!
the brie was a hit! :)
here is a group picture.
his dinner group is bigger, but they had just started anatomy,
so not everyone could make it. :(
but those who came were so nice and funny. :)
(Pictured: Andrew, Sam, Pauline, and Chris--
I think I got the girl's name wrong)
MORE FOOD!!!!!!
We had Chinese food... DELISH!
We are surprised to report that Richmond has not failed us in its cuisines!
At Hill Cafe. We had an AWESOME Crabcake eggs benedict.
My mimosa was delish, too. :)
Aw, it was an AMAZING fall break. I was sad to leave, but I knew I would see Andrew again in three days in the Bay Area!
Bay Area update is on its way!!!!! :)
ooo I made a steak dinner last Friday and David picked up a bottle of Barefoot Cabernet Sauvignon on his way back fro the city. I'm not much of a wine conoisseur (yet!), but I'm glad to hear he chose a good one. :D
ReplyDeleteThankful for our sweet time together this weekend! :)
You Know I love the Food Report!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a Great time -cool pic of Andrew studying!
Stay well, work hard, Have Fun! and sneak in a little art-shhh
Mitch
all you guys do is eat!!!!! i get so hongry
ReplyDelete