Anyways, I don't have the time to post pictures and share *all* the glories of the last few days, but I must do a special shout-out to...
STEVE PEREZ for sending me....
Mr. Bocelli
(+other goods)
(+other goods)
I think the package was in the management office for some days. They forgot to tell me that I had a package!
Anyways, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! :)
You have always been my support and invaluable friend. Thanksgiving is day where I give thanks for a friend like you. :)
HANNA PARK for being the most awesome NY hostess!!!!
New York city is possible because of you.
Andrew and I eat so well having you as our walking Michelin Guide. :)
Thank you for your sincerity and willingness to put up with us.
Messy or not, we absolutely adore you. ;)
Can't wait to see you again in about a month!
AARTI for the extravagant day-long Thanksgiving affair in Brooklyn!
We ate so well, alll day long. We laughed hard, learned how to make stuffings, were enchanted by the vacuum robot, and walked away feeling so great knowing that friendship is truly lifetime.
Thank you for the invite and we look forward to *next* year. ;)
Despite your sickness, endless line of visitors, and what could have been a vacation of you two, you opened up your place and time to show us GOOD TIME.
We said this before, but you guys give us hope about our future. :) Good and hard times, put that all together, and we are encouraged by you two. :)
Last, but NEVER the least,
ANDREW WANG, my partner in crime!
The whole six days spent with you were so short. Too short.
I love that we can travel so well together, have the time of our lives, and can continually look forward to more!
Let us finish strong the remaining three weeks and get ready to celebrate the commencement of our first semester as med school and grad school students! :)
You make me *happy*
Thanksgiving spent in thought of you, reflecting on how you have shaped my life,
made me realize how *blessed* I am to be your friend, as you are mine.
My dear friends, you are so precious to me.
Thank you for being you in my life.
You know exactly how. :)
adorable! and seriously- pauljae & ver are the never-ending hosts of boston!
ReplyDeleteI love that you have so many people that make you happy. I'm sure, like me, they would say you do the same for them.
ReplyDeleteI already miss you so much!!! Apply residency/law school in NY, you two! :)
ReplyDelete