Sunday, November 1, 2009

halloween & fall fest festivity!

HA HA HA

I was a ladybug for Halloween. :)

I don't even know when's the last time I dressed up for Halloween! Maybe in 8th grade?!?

Anyways, thanks to my friend Erica, who hooked me up big time with the last-minute costume, I was a ladybug! Seriously, I looked like a 12-year old. hahaha

Do I look silly, or what?!?!?!
hahahahaha

Here is Erica, the scary pirate!

After the church Halloween party, I went to my school's party.
People were SO creative with their costumes! I wish I can share all of those pictures with you!

I allllllmost became a roller derby chick with devi and steph.
i think i was happier as a lady bug.

This is the Ford School Student Gov't!
We had a Fall Fest for the school and here we are, an hour early, setting up everything.
Most of the leaves have fallen, but it was absolutely a gorgeous day.
I forget how small I am and then I'm reminded... haha

ANOTHER FUN WEEKEND!

Exciting and busy week ahead! :)

1 comment:

  1. A lady bug, how cute! I could use you in my garden. Of course, you have dressed up lots of times after middle school... in plays. Your pictures show that you still like to ham it up :) Funny, I don't think you're small.

    ReplyDelete