Monday, March 8, 2010

FORTY-EIGHT degrees

Ann Arbor has hit its all-time high winter/spring temperature for 2010!

it must be all in my head

because i was cold in LA (65 degrees) and in Richmond (definitely higher than 48 degrees)

but i'm soo hot right now! i feel like i can go out in shorts and short-sleeve shirts!

i was dreading the return back to A2 because all i can picture in my head was a dreary and dark sky.

i'm very grateful. :)

3 comments:

  1. One of the greatest things about living in a cold place is how absolutely amazing it is when spring first comes around. Although I don't really miss the Philly winters, I do miss the first hints of spring when everyone is so happy outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your brain is really confused. It thinks your hot when it's cold and it thinks your cold when it's hot. stupid hypothalamus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its your biorhythms,they've been set to Ann Arbor so your body was shutting down in the middle of the day elsewhere. Also, I can understand how the contrast between extreme Winter and Spring can make people appreciate even a mild warming. In L.A. we are spoiled and don't always appreciate how nice the weather is here. However, I appreciate it enough to know I'd rather be here :) I hope you can get some sun now.

    ReplyDelete