2) It's snowing in Ann Arbor. We had an awesomely warm weather (high 30's!) last weekend and the snow that had fallen on Mon night was melted by Tuesday morning by the rain. In fact, it was very WET yesterday. But today, small white painless pellets are falling down from the sky. It feels like a real winter.
3) I went out for lunch. I have been packing my own lunches because it's easier that way + I like to know what's inside my food. But today, I went to "Le Dog" and had soup. My econ professor recommended it several times over the semester and it was indeed great. Five of us braved the snow and voraciously consumed the soup that made, in Simon's words, "made my stomach feel fuzzy." hahaha
prof jim's farewell party
movie: invictus
christmas at the white house -- with the obamas -- on TV
browsing through nytimes and washington post
reading "American Wife"
three more finals to go
life is great. :)
Isn't it though!
ReplyDelete:) :) :) HWAITING jen!!!
ReplyDelete