AHHHH
I don't want to write my paper!
AHHHH
I don't want to study for my finals!
AHHHH
What do I do with myself???
AHHHH
AHHHH
AHHHH
Well, good thing I only have five more days of finals/papers and I'm D.O.N.E.!
::sigh::
But here is something that brightened my day about two days ago and then re-brightened again after actually using it!
to help me combat the cold weather,
angie k. sent me hot packs!!
one for each hand! hehe
thanks angie!!! :) :) :)
And... to end this entry, I would like to add a picture from my school's holiday party last thursday. each class was responsible for a skit and the faculty was not exempt. At the end of the skit, the dean and the faculty started dancing. That was funny. haha
seriously can't believe my first semester is already wrapping up.
I believe that is "procrastinating", and I'm shocked to hear you are involved in such behavior. Me yes, but not you. Must be all the fun you've been having. Life can be distracting, especially if its enjoyable. Well, I'm sure you completed everything, and now you can relaaaaax. Time for a vacation, ahhh.
ReplyDelete