Tuesday, March 16, 2010

two compelling videos

"An Ideal Job"

"Maria or Elena?"

Human Sex Trafficking is happening
Right now, at this moment.
Don't turn your heads.
Take action.

"how," you say...

write a letter to your legislator
2011 trafficked victims protection act reauthorization is on the horizon

educate yourself

increase awareness by talking to people around you

volunteer at local shelters

i would love to talk to you more about the issue if you are interested!

2 comments:

  1. I hope these get aired in the right places. If only more people realized the extent of the problem then I think pressure could be put on governments to really do something about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I am so proud of you and how far you have come on this issue. I cant believe it took one rainy vacation and a movie to open our eyes on this issue.

    ReplyDelete