it's a rainy day today. there is a slight thunderstorm action, too. but ann arbor is ever more beautiful. :)

andrew has left for richmond. aw. :( but i'm okay because we had a GREAT weekend together and i will see him in a little less than a month, in his turf. i can't wait. :)
i hope you forgive me for not updating the last two days. i was having too much fun. hehe
anyways, we had a very "walk around a lot and everywhere" weekend. we even took a bus to trader joe's together! i'm so happy that we got to explore this town together.
here are some pictures from the weekend... not too many though. :(
Here is a squirrel eating his acorn (or something that resembles it), lying flat on his stomach. Andrew and I were walking and he noticed it!
I must have made too much noise I got near it because it sat up. :(
You thought berkeley had lots of squirrels? Think again.
See? I do not false advertise. Look where I took Andrew :)
Andrew is overwhelmed with the amount of food in front of him.
He said he was offended when I claimed that zingerman's sandwiches were better than the ones from Berkeley.
After he ate Zingerman's food, he gracefully conceded.
I'm just happy that I get to come to zingerman's again. :)
WE FOUND CUPCAKE STORES!! TWO of them!!! We stopped for my favorite: Red Velvet. :)
Here are the pictures of my lovely flat screen TV and livingroom. :)
One of the first things Andrew did when we got back from the farmer's market and lunch was to make sure he can catch College Football on the ESPN 2 from my
TV.
I complained that the TV didn't look big enough in the picture. So Andrew suggested that I try zooming in. It still looks small. Boo.
Because it was Amy's mom's last night in Michigan, Amy and I decided to use a recipe from the book that Annique gave me as a housewarming present to cook Amy's mom a thank you dinner. Pictured: Balsamic Vinegar and Garlic Chicken!
The food and company were perfect. :)
Andrew, Amy and her mom.
In the middle sit flowers that Andrew bought me. :) They add wonderful colors and smell to our place! :)
And... with me! :)
with andrew gone, amy and i realize that this is the first night that we will be spending in this house alone. we have been so spoiled with visitors since the day 1. i hope you will make a weekend stop here with us.
school begins tomorrow! i will let you know how that goes.
miss you all! :(
awwwww! looks like u had a great weekend!! <3
ReplyDeletehave fun at school, kid ;) teehee
Wonderful! What a lovely weekend. And nice pics. Thanks so much for sharing, I can feel the joy.
ReplyDeleteawwww i'm so glad you had a fun weekend with andreeew :) and your house looks homey.
ReplyDelete